Chatham Light 3D 3/4

Chatham light station was first established in 1808 as two towers. The double lights stood watch over the dangerous bars until the sea took the land from beneath them. The new light station was built in its present location in the late 1870s. Two steel and brick towers were built and saw duty together until 1923, when the north tower was moved to Nauset Beach. The remaining Chatham light still shines its double beacon over some of Americas most dangerous shore line ! also available with diamond lights (4x.02 ct dia.)! Look for the engraving on the bottom. Please call to order Special Version 14k with diamonds: $950.00

Sterling Silver: $95.00

Quantity:  

14K Gold: $695.00

Quantity:  

Need it Overnight? Click Here