Nauset Light Charm Bead
The present Nauset light was originally located in Chatham. It was moved to Eastham in 1923 when it replaced the original three-sisters light houses that had occupied the cliffs of Nauset beach since 1892. The upper part of the light is painted red and it's beacon flashes red and white lights alternately. The Ocean was threatening the light's foundation and the Nauset Light Preservation Society succeeded in moving it to safer ground.
Need it Overnight? Click Here