Chatham Light 3D One Inch
Chatham light station was first established in 1808 as two towers. The double lights stood watch over the dangerous bars until the sea took the land from beneath them. The new light station was built in its present location in the late 1870's. Two steel and brick towers were built and saw duty together until 1923, when the North tower was moved to Nauset Beach. The remaining Chatham light still shines it's double beacon over some of America's most dangerous shore line ! Look for the engraving on the bottom. Please call to order 14K Gold: $1000.00, also available with diamond lights (4x.05 ct dia.)available for $1400!
Need it Overnight? Click Here